Thursday, January 9, 2014

F^@K Everything, Be happy

Its almost Friday ya'll!!!
 
My book for 2014 is now open and its pages are blank. I plan to fill it with all the things that make me happy and in order to achieve this, I have to say F%$# it/you a little more. I mean, I don't literally have to say F^%$ it/you, but you know what I mean. At times I can be a bit of a prude, wanting to do whats "right" but what is "right" is now a relative term in my book.
so, F%$# IT!!! and other times I tend to agree or do things I don't necessarily want to do and that's when Ill say F%$# YOU!

So, as i make plans for this EPIC 2014, here are a few quotes that I will use as my mantra.

For what its worth, its never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
- Eric Roth

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain

I hope you all have an inspiring year and that you do all of the things that make you happy. No matter who is watching or judging.
Live Free!

Xo,
Jess

F$^& Everything, Be happy
 
 .


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment