Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sweater Season?


 Robot // Love  // Baroque
V  //  Geo  //  V Casual
 
Every year I tell myself that I will not buy another sweater for the Winter season.
Being that I live in Miami and Winter in Miami consists of a light cardigan (That you end up taking off by noon), jean's and a cute pair of sandals, it makes no sense to spend money on sweaters that you'll most likely never wear (guilty). Then I log into Forever21 and I seem to come down with the craziest case of memory loss. Just like that, my cart begins to fill up. Sighhh. There are so many adorable options and all at such great prices. All the ones I listed and linked above are under $ 30.00. Numbers 5 & 6 are already in my cart and I'm debating whether or not to eat lunch the rest of the week in order to pick up number 8 as well.
 
I hope you all have a great day and I have my fingers crossed for an unusually cold Winter this year in Miami.
 
Ciao,
Jessica







No comments:

Post a Comment