Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Mark your Calendars ladies.
9/15/2013, its on like Donkey Kong 
 
Before I start, I want to thank Target for all the Designer collaborations that have allowed little ol me to afford designer pieces. My favorite was always the Missoni collection but here come Phillip Lim with his AMAZINGNESS and Wham... Hasta la vista Missoni.
 
This collection is so chic and sophisticated. I love 90% of the pieces. The 10% being the Boom sweaters. The collection will feature men's and women's clothing, shoes and purses. Prices for apparel will vary from $ 19.99 - $ 299.99 and for accessories $ 19.99 - $ 59.99. The color palette is beautiful, including lots of Midnight blue, Black, Neutrals and some pop's of Green.
My favorite item of the collection is the Pashli look alike satchel. Since I cannot afford the $ 800+ price tag for the Pashli, you better believe that I am going to fight tooth and nail for the one included in this collection (Pictured below).
 
I hope you are able to score everything on your Phillip Lim wish list.
Good Luck!
 
Ciao,
Jessica
 
 

Preview the collection Here

 

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing news!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! We are almost in September!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylinnstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete