Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Wish List

Fall Wish List
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and took advantage of some of the amazing sales out there. I did have a great long weekend, but I didn't do any shopping. Wahhhh True Story.
Instead, I did some online browsing and added a few items to my ongoing Wish List.
Usually, when I add an item to my wish list, it is a staple piece and more expensive than a Target run find, so I add it to my list and keep my eyes peeled for any possible savings.

 Do you have any special buys in mind for the upcoming season?

Update: I purchased the denim biker vest. It has an additional 20% off for Labor Day (Code: LDTREAT) and I scored free shipping for spending a little over $ 40.00.
The Mossimo blue floral print jacket is no longer available, but they do have a purple & black printed one and it is on SALE!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. The dooney bag is great! I have it and I love it! It was on sale a few weeks ago at the Nordstrom sale! Keep your eye out! It might go one sale!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that biker jacket and the denim vest in my closet pronto!

    :)

    xo,

    @yourgotogal
    www.yourgotogal.co

    ReplyDelete