Monday, September 16, 2013

Haullelujah - My wallet is hurting

HAUL-lelujah
 
How was every ones weekend? Fantastic I hope.
 
My weekend was great and although some of my plans shifted a bit, it was a total success.
 
On Saturday, I conquered a very stressful Ikea trip with my 7 month pregnant sister, my 2 year old angel of a nephew, my cray cray son and the reason my son is cray cray, my hubby. I'm in the process of updating my closet and needed to figure out the shelving situation. The design "idea" was inspired by the amazing Aimee Song and her brilliant closet. Check her out Here. I cant wait to finish (or start) this project and share my closet journey with you.
 (BTW, Measurements, numbers, and a pair of banana 3 and 32 year old is not a good combination at Ikea. Just sayin.)
 
Sunday was supposed to be a Girls Paddle Board day and due to the rain, it was cancelled and turned into a freakin shopping spree down Lincoln Road (Major Damage and I was loving it). We stopped at just a few stores, but we packed on the purchases. H&M, Lush, Forever.
I also took advantage and purchased a few birthday gifts, which I didn't picture because they aren't for me :0(
 
Lastly,  I won my first bid on EBay this weekend. Needless to say, I am now hooked and have purchased several statement necklaces. Ill also do a post on my EBay accessory bid wins once i receive them.
 
Any whooo... here are the goodies I scored and after reviewing them again for this post, I love them even more.
Did you go on a shopping spree this weekend?
 
PS. Can I just say that Target has beautifully designed clothes. I can shop there every day and for almost every occasion.
I LOVE YOU TARGET!!
 
PSS My camera has been on the I don't feel like working train lately, which is why all my pictures are from a website or my iPhone. I'm hoping to get it repaired soon in order to start sharing my outfit posts and my own photography with you.
 
PSSS There is no link for item #4 because I purchased it online, and it is now out of stock.
 
 
 

1 // 2 //  3, 6, 7, 12, 13 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 14 // 15 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who went shopping this weekend :) I pretty much love everything you got.

    Did you get lucky with anything from Phillip Lim from Target.

    Xo
    @YourGotoGal
    www.yourgotogal.co

    ReplyDelete