Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Closet Frenzy = Closet Zen

Hi Guys!
Happy 1st of October!

Today marks the beginning of my favorite 3 months of the year.
Something in the air changes and it makes me so happy and I just want to cuddle and bake cookies.

So, a few posts ago I mentioned that I was in the process of organizing/updating my closet. Well, I literally spent an entire weekend going through my shoes, tossing out what I didn't wear and building shelves with my Hunni. After what seemed like a never ending task and a million shoe boxes to recycle later, I finished. Needless to say, I LOVE MY NEW CLOSET!!! All I really did was add  shelving for the shoes, get rid of about 15 pairs and add shelving for jeans, shorts etc, but it makes a difference. Especially in the morning when I'm fighting with boxes in order to grab a pair of shoes. I would still like to go through my clothes and donate what I no longer wear, but I need to recover from this project still.

Below, I are links to the shelving pieces I purchased in order to accomplish the update.
And... I will be planning a closet party with my friends. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Upcoming projects: Get rid of clothes and organize my jewelry storage.
If you have any cool ideas, send them over.

Xo, Jessi


                       
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment