Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore: Tropics at Work

Hello all and Happy Hump day!!
 
This is what I wore to work today. I know its a late post, but its been one of those days.
This Old Navy dress, which I happen to own in black as well, is one of the most comfortable dresses in the world. The nude JS pumps are super sassy and work appropriate. The side cut of the shoe (you can't really tell in this picture) makes them just a little sexier than your regular work pump. The nude belt, you cant go wrong with. Its super girly and versatile, then again, what nude accessory isn't? And that why I love Nude (accessories, of course)
I hope you've all had a stress free and successful day. Just 2 more days till the weekend and my sisters baby shower (I finally get a niece!!!)
 
Ciao,
Jess
Work 1


Old Navy Dress $ 10 on sale
Jessica Simpson Shirley Pumps $ Free (Used Birthday Gift Cards, but they run about $ 80)
Forever 21 Nude Bow Belt $ 8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment