Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lust v Must: Fall Boots

As soon as fall colors begin to make their way out and the breeze begins to cool down, I cant help but want to buy every pair of boots that I see. Unfortunately, the warm Miami weather stops me on my tracks and says "Woman, it'll only cool down to about 70 degrees this winter"and it is then that I realize that it really isn't worth spending hundreds of dollars on those suede Oxblood boots that I'll only have the opportunity to wear once, twice if I'm lucky. There are, however, a few styles that I do believe are pretty classic and much worth the investment. My favorite is a black leather riding boot. They're comfortable, versatile and I don't consider it a crime to wear them year round. Its not like Im wearing Uggs and my bikini (Sorry if Ive offended anyone). A few other pairs that I think are acceptable year round are a trendy going out bootie, a sexy knee high black leather boot, pair this with a short dress and BAM, Sassy,  a cognac boot, heeled or flat, pair this with denim shorts and a flowy top, and finally a plain black bootie that you can wear to work. Here Ive listed my favorite pairs in a budget friendly option and break the bank option
 
Whats your favorite boot style?
 

Lust/Must Fall Boots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment